Monday, April 6, 2015

It's the Little things in Life that are Awesome!!

One of my favorite things to have for my home is Candles.

I love filling the room with comforting scents.

I tried a new company that hand makes some amazing hand poured Soy candles called



They put a piece of jewelry in a plastic baggie, wrap it in foil and its placed in the candle. Once you burn your candle far enough you get the prize! I got to pick what kind of jewelry I got and I was hooked!!



Now I am a Senior Sales Rep for the company!! I get to make extra money by introducing these Great candles to everyone else. www.LovingJic.com

They have so many scents, even men's scents with men's rings in them.

here is some pictures of the Jewelry found inside the tarts and candles




Want to order go to www.LovingJic.com want to become a rep and earn 30% commission go to https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/edwardscandles/i/8/become-a-rep/ 

This is a business where My kids can work with me, I get whatever days or time off I need, No choosing between work and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment